The last night of the year must be said goodbye in style. The good and bad times are behind us and we do not know what the future will bring in the coming months. For all our wishes to be fulfilled, we must prepare this night with enthusiasm. A good decoration will transmit joy to us and our guests, so dedicating a little attention to it will be the key to a successful evening.
1. Elegant cotillion - The golden touches of the tableware and the copper of the glasses give this table a great sophistication. The festive elements, such as masks, trumpets or clowns are very refined.
2. Excess of happiness - This table is all about the more the merrier. There is no shortage of special plates, waxed strips, a watch print hat or star confetti. No detail is missing.
3. Contained illusion - This New Year's Eve table reinvents the beauty of the simple, such as a strip of LEDs running along the tablecloth or designer candelabras in silver. What you can't forget are the champagne glasses.
4. A special corner - In addition to the dinner table, other places in the house that you should take advantage of and dress up for the celebration are the sideboards. This accompanies the desserts and toast glasses with a colorful display.
5. A minimalist 2023 - The opposite option to the previous image is this other sideboard where black and white has been used to prepare the entrance of the new year with small decorative objects.
6. Ornaments everywhere - In a hallway, in the foyer, in the bedrooms... The New Year's Eve decoration is able to take any room of the house if we hang some of these accessories.
7. For the children - The little ones of the house also deserve their own tribute. A table with cakes, licorice and nuts will delight the "shortest" protagonists of the evening.
And you, do you decorate your house in a special way at the end of the year? What kind of decorations do you put up for New Year's Eve?